I'm trying to be a designer ;) Many people asked me about that pattern, so I'm finally publishing it. I'd prefer .pdf but it's to difficult yo do with my poor computer skills.I'm gonna try to do it later.
LONGORIA'S SOMETHING PATTERN
Yarn: you can use whatever yarn you want and adjust needles to it. i used light fingering and double threaded it. My jacket is heavy, so you can use as well worsted yarn.
Gauge: 18 stiches/ 26 rows- 10cm
Cables: work on 12 stiches. (photo)
Row3: divide stiches on 2 parts (every part consist of 6 stiches). Part1: 2 k stiches cross by top to outside (from left to right hand side), and knit them all (4 stiches are going under this 2 stiches). Part2 : do this same but stiches are crossed from right to left also outside and by top (4 stiches going under)
Row5, 7, 9, 11, 13: 12k
Row6, 8, 10, 12, 14: 12p
Row15: reapeat row3
You can make also wider cables my working on more stiches and higher by making more rows
* co 60 stiches
* ribbing 2k/2p- 5 rows
* 6th row all stiches purl
* (I guess) I made 110 rows purl stiches (+ ribbing it’s 115 rows)
* I started decreasing stiches: 4 stiches from each side in 111 (116) row.
* Every other row decrease 1 stich from each side: 113 row, 115 row… (118, 120…). In my jacket I slipped 15 stiches in 30 rows from each side. You should do this reglan that way to fit You properly.
* Neck line I started from 25th row from beginning of reglan 136th row (141st row). I haw no idea how I made this neck line :p it shouldn’t be very deep
* I made both fronts together (I was too lazy to do them separetly)
* As example I will use left front. Right do this same
* Co 50 stiches
* Ribbing 2k/2p for 5 rows
* In 6th row (this is right side): 3k, 2p, 12 stiches for cable (12k), 2p, 1k, 30 p
* In 7th row (this is wrong side): do stiches how they becoming
* Start decreasing stiches from 111 row (like in back), in the beginning 4 stiches
* Every other row decrease one stich (15 stiches slipped in 30 rows by each side)
* Neck line should be little deeper than in the back, I start it from 20th row from beginning of reglan- 131st row (136st)
* co 50 stiches
* make 5 rows ribbing 2k/2p
* from 6th row start decreasing: 4 stiches each side
* every other row decrease one stich from each side (15 stiches in 30 rows each side). It should be slipped that way to fit the back and front
* turtleneck is knitted from side to side
* co as much stiches as You like. It’s depends on how big turtle neck will be
* ribbing 2k/2p
* do the button holes in 6th row
* knit turtleneck long enough to all neckline
* sew everything together by using mattress stitch
* don’t forget to block it!
* Buttons should be bought before doing button holes, so You can try how big holes should be
Ps. znów przy dodawaniu wzoru miałam problemy :/
Ps. Again when I was adding pattern I ahd some problems :/
Ps2. Tutaj werjsa bez zszywania
Ps2. Here is version without sewing.